Tuesday, June 16, 2009

ZACH AND I ARE GETTING MARRIED!!!

Zach and I met while up here at college.  He spoke in church and I was super impressed.  I was lucky enough to meet him at the ward party and he was quite the flirt....not to say that I didn't flirt back ;) haha  We had an instant connection and that Saturday we went on our first date and have spent every possible moment together.   June 6, 2009 my dreams came true-he proposed in the park with a canopy set up with candles, my favorite dessert, and a beautiful love letter from Zach.  After I read the letter out loud he shed a tear or two or maybe three then knelt down and asked me to marry him!  It was so perfect and to top it off he fulfilled my dream of being kissed in the rain!  I have the perfect guy, perfect ring, perfect family, and perfect future family, what more could I ask for!  

No comments:

Post a Comment